- Experienced professional with a successful career in wealth management, financial planning, banking, business development, and administration.
- Excels at building and maintaining relationships with others at all levels to ensure organizational goals are attained.
- Experienced consultant for businesses, non-profits, and churches working to build business models that are efficient and effective to meet organizational missions.
- Proactive business development approach has resulted in capturing numerous accounts and expanding client base.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Excels in a highly competitive environment where leadership skills are essential.
- An effective manager with the skills necessary to develop, train, and motivate staff to reach their full potential.
First Fidelity Bank, Oklahoma City, OK (2010 – present)
Financial Services Division Manager, Senior Wealth Management Advisor
- High-profile management position accountable for soliciting business accounts and developing strategic alliances with partner organizations.
- Develops tactics to increase assets and profitability within the financial services division.
- Develop and implement innovative marketing principles and promotional sales events for commercial projects to further support financial growth.
- Counsel high net-worth individuals and corporate clients on investment opportunities, risk analysis, and monetary returns.
- Works with business owners and families to develop business succession plans
- Cross-sells banking services and products to clientele.
- Participates in community events to position the bank as a leader within the territory.
- Manage a staff of 4 Financial Advisors
Cascia Hall Prep, Tulsa, OK (2008 – 2012)
Women’s Head Soccer Coach
Massmutual Financial Group, Tulsa, OK (2007 – 2010)
- Built Financial Advisory and Financial Planning Practice focused on individual and family owned businesses.
- Analyzed financial statements and pertinent information to determine financial plans for both personal and business of prospective customers.
- Counseled clients and high net-worth individuals with regard to their insurance and investment needs.
KANAKUK, Branson, MO (2003 – 2006)
Counselor, Christian Sports Camp
Certificate of Financial Planning, Board Certified (2016)
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration & Finance (2007)
Westminster College, Fulton, MI
Norman High School North, Norman, OK
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP); Series 7, Series 66, Series 6, Series 63 Securities Licenses
- Life & Health Insurance License
- Personal & Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance License
- Commercial Property and Casualty Specialist Designation
Downtown OKC Rotary Club (2017 – present)
Member, Oklahoma City, OK
Upward Transitions (2017 – present)
Board of Directors Current President, Oklahoma City, OK
United Way of Central Oklahoma (2014 – 2015)
Board Serve Program, Oklahoma City, OK
United Way of Central Oklahoma (2014 – 2017)
Investment Sub-Committee 6, Oklahoma City, OK
Art Council of Oklahoma City (2014 – present)
Art Festival Committee, Oklahoma City, OK
Central Oklahoma Food Bank (2013)
Volunteer, Oklahoma City, OK
Rotary Club of Tulsa (2008 – 2012)
Member, Oklahoma City, OK
Camp Enterprise – Rotary Club of Tulsa (2008 – 2012)
Entrepreneur Camp Volunteer Counselor, Tulsa, OK
Junior Achievement of Tulsa (2008 – 2012)
Mock Stock Market and Financial Education Programs, Tulsa, OK
The Friday Newspaper (2017)
Next Generation Most Powerful Oklahomans
Leadership Oklahoma City Class 34 (2015)
Leadership First Fidelity Bank Graduate (2013)
Tulsa Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 (2011)